About this Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website performs, and analyze what works and where it needs improvement. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about You may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
As most of the online services, our website uses first- and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website. We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to
18th Floor, Sathorn City Tower,175 South Sathorn Road,
Tungmahamek, Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to www.ilct-ip.com, accessible from https://www.ilct-ip.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are required to help a website usable by enabling core functions and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot be function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
- Analytics: Analytics cookies help website to understand how visitors interact through the website. These cookies help to improve user experiences by collecting and reporting information.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to display relevant advertisements for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
The below list details the cookies used on our website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft:
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ilct-ip.com/
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org